Don’t Let DUIs Get in the Way of 2019
Not every year has the desired happy ending we’re all hoping for. Holiday plans sometimes take a turn for the worst, and put people into situations where calculated decisions are less likely to happen. For the moments you don’t plan for, Kitchin Law Firm is here to help.
If you’ve been charged with driving under the influence in Kansas or driving while intoxicated in Missouri – don’t let these charges be your setback for the New Year. Contact Kitchin Law Firm and schedule a free consultation today.
Kitchin Law Firm’s 5 Steps for Handling a DUI/DWI
When charged with DUI/DWI, there are several factors to take into consideration. DUI/DWI convictions may compromise your driving privileges, add stress to your daily routine, hinder current/future employment opportunities, and even result in jail/prison time.
On a lighter note, we have some tips to help you get things on the right track for 2019.
5 things to consider after getting charged with DUI/DWI in Kansas or Missouri:
1. Know Your Rights. When charged with DUI/DWI, it’s important to have an understanding of your rights to determine how to protect yourself and take the next best step.
2. Record Everything. Writing everything down and having the ability to give a detailed account of what happened at the time you were charged creates a strong point of reference you can use at your defense.
3. Find a Witness. If someone was with you at the time you were charged of DUI/DWI, ask them to testify as a witness to advocate for you and help build a better foundation for your case.
4. Trust the Process. In a DUI/DWI case, you can confidently trust the process by having a qualified and experienced attorney working to protect you, your rights and your future.
5. Call Kitchin Law Firm. If you’ve been charged with DUI in Kansas or DWI in Missouri, call Kitchin Law Firm today and learn how we can work with you to handle your case most effectively.
A Criminal Defense Attorney You Can Count On
If this is your first DUI/DWI charge, it’s helpful to note that no one is ever required to seek legal representation. While going to court alone is always an option, it’s not highly recommended. You want to take every measure possible to protect your freedom, ability and privilege to drive. A strong attorney will step up and help navigate you through your situation, answer any questions or concerns you may have, and do what it takes to bring positive resolution to your case.
When looking for a DWI attorney in Kansas City, Kitchin Law Firm is who you need at your defense. Our criminal defense attorney brings more than 25 years of experience to every DUI/DWI case, and knows what it takes to fight to protect your rights, record and your future in 2019.
You Can Count on Kitchin Law Firm to:
- Fight for your rights and driving privileges
- Help keep your driving record clean
- Work to protect you and your future
Remember, you don’t have to lose this battle or walk through it alone. Take the right steps with a qualified criminal defense lawyer at your defense. Contact Kitchin Law Firm today to schedule a free consultation and learn how we can represent your case and help keep your record clean.