Don’t Let DUI Charges Get in the Way of 2019
Not every year has the desired happy ending we’re all hoping for. Holiday plans sometimes take a negative turn by putting people into situations where smart decision making is less likely to happen. For the moments you don’t plan for and the DUI charges you don’t expect, Kitchin Law Firm is here to help.
If you received a charge for driving under the influence in Kansas or driving while intoxicated in Missouri – don’t let this be your setback for the New Year. Contact Kitchin Law Firm and schedule a free consultation today.
5 Steps for Handling DUI/DWI Charges in kansas or Missouri
When charged with DUI/DWI, there are several factors to take into consideration. These factors include: compromised driving privileges, added stress to your daily life, restrictions on current/future employment opportunities, and the risk for jail/prison time.
On a lighter note, we have some tips to help you get things on the right track for 2019.
1. Know Your Rights. When facing DUI charges, it’s important to have an understanding of your rights. In turn, this will help you determine how to protect yourself and take the next best step.
2. Record Everything. Writing everything down and having the ability to give a detailed account of what happened, creates a strong point of reference you can use at your defense.
3. Find a Witness. If someone was with you at the time you received the DUI charge, ask them to testify as a witness to advocate for you and help build a better foundation for your case.
4. Trust the Process. In a DUI/DWI case, you can trust the process by having a highly qualified and experienced attorney working to protect you, your rights, and your future.
5. Call Kitchin Law Firm. If you’re facing a DUI charge in Kansas or DWI in Missouri, call Kitchin Law Firm today and learn how we can work with you to handle your case most effectively.
A Criminal Defense Attorney You Can Count On
If this is your first DUI/DWI charge, it’s helpful to note that no one has to seek legal representation. Going to court alone is always an option. But, it’s not always the best option for your case. You want to take every measure possible to protect your freedom, ability and privilege to drive. A strong DUI/DWI attorney can help you navigate your situation and answers any questions you may have. Most importantly, they’ll fight to bring positive resolution to your case.
When looking for a criminal defense attorney in Kansas City, Kitchin Law Firm is who you need at your defense. Our attorney brings more than 25 years of experience to every DUI/DWI case he takes on, and knows what it takes to fight to protect your rights, record and your future in 2019.
You Can Count on Kitchin Law Firm to:
- Fight for your rights and driving privileges
- Help keep your driving record clean
- Work to protect you and your future
Remember, you don’t have to lose this battle or walk through it alone. Take the right steps with a qualified criminal defense lawyer at your defense. Contact Kitchin Law Firm today to schedule a free consultation and learn how we can represent your case and help keep your record clean.